I work with a diverse range of clients, helping them to shape their IP portfolio and make business-critical decisions.
I began my career in the patent profession at another leading intellectual property firm in London, joining D Young & Co in 2016. I act on behalf of a range of clients in the electronics and engineering sectors. Over the years, I’ve gained experience in handling patent portfolios in multiple jurisdictions, opposition work before the European Patent Office (EPO) and advising clients on matters of infringement and validity.
My day-to-day practice involves drafting and prosecuting applications across a broad range of technologies, including semiconductors, telecommunications, medical devices, clean technology, aeronautical and automotive engineering. I speak native Korean and conversational Japanese.
- MEng in Engineering, University of Cambridge 2010.
- MSc in Intellectual Property, Queen Mary, University of London 2011.
- Chartered Patent Attorney 2015.
- European Patent Attorney 2015.
- Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys (CIPA).
- European Patent Institute (epi).