I specialise in the handling of both trade marks and designs and have a particular interest in how intellectual property strategies support our clients’ innovation.
During my practice, I have assisted both the dispute resolution & legal group and the trade mark group across a range of contentious and non-contentious commercial and intellectual property matters on a UK, EU and international scale, including clearance exercises, filing and prosecution, registry proceedings, commercial agreements and brand protection.
Prior to joining the firm in 2013, I completed my degrees in economics and law, and qualified as a chartered trade mark attorney in 2017.
- BSc (Hons) Economics, University of Nottingham 2011.
- Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP University 2012.
- Graduate LLB (Hons), BPP University 2013.
- Certificate in Trade Mark Law and Practice, Queen Mary, University of London 2016 .
- Chartered Trade Mark Attorney.
- European Trade Mark Attorney.
- Student Member of the Chartered Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys (CITMA).