Being the client’s first point of call in relation to their intellectual property rights, I advise on a wide range of contentious and non-contentious matters with a particular focus on trade mark, copyright and designs.
As part of D Young & Co’s dispute resolution & legal team, my practice is quite varied in that I not only assist clients with the prosecution and defence of their intellectual property rights, but also on the protection of those rights on a UK, European and international scale.
I have acquired considerable experience advising clients on trade mark and design infringements, domain name and company name disputes, copyright infringements, as well as advising and representing clients before the UK and EU intellectual property offices on trade mark opposition, invalidation and revocation proceedings.
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales 2015.
- Legal Practice Course, Leicester Institute of Legal Practice 2011.
- LLB (Hons) Law, Human Rights and Social Justice, De Montfort University 2009
- International Baccalaureate, France 2006.
- Law Society of England and Wales.