10 September 2009
Legal 500 Results 2009
We are delighted to announce that D Young & Co has again been recommended by the Legal 500 as a top tier UK patent and trade mark practice.
The Legal 500 provides an annual assessment of UK law firms and advisors in order to provide independent advice to clients seeking the best firm for their work. In arriving at their recommendation of D Young & Co the Legal 500 considered a number of criteria, including:
- Most prestigious clients
- Individuals with the contacts at, and credibility with, the top clients
- In-depth capability
- Strength of technical ability available for the most complex work Capacity for substantial transactions/cases
- Market share
- Historical track record on top deals/cases
- Clear investment for the future in particular practice areas
- Progress made acquiring new clients/marketshare
- Strength in associated areas
- Reputation for handling complex, innovative deals
- Capacity to handle all client requirements
- Commitment to IT and the use of IT to improve client services
- Perception in the market
D Young & Co's entry can be viewed via the Legal 500 website: www.legal500.com.
We would like to thank our clients and associates for their positive comments and contributions to the 2009 Legal 500 review.