2017 CIPA Life Science Conference
16-17 November 2017
D Young & Co partners Kirk Gallagher and Simon O'Brien will be attending the the CIPA Life Sciences Conference.
The conference is the UK’s premier annual educational and networking event for patent and IP professionals active in the pharmaceuticals, medical technology and biotechnology sectors. Over nearly two decades the conference has provided unrivalled expert insight into the latest developments in patents, regulatory and IP law in the global life science industry. Most importantly, the event provides a friendly environment for in-house and private practice professionals to network and share experiences.
Pre-dinner speech by Mr Justice Birss.
Topics will include:
- UK, EPO, Russia and US law updates
- Nagoya – update and in practice
- UPC update and a panel session on life post-Brexit
- Plausibility in the UK and at the EPO
- Patenting Antibodies & Regulatory issues for Biosimilars
- Making money out of technology
Further information and registration
To register to attend this conference please visit the CIPA events website.Book to attend